Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update--Part I


Time for an update...

My batteries went dead in my camera; I know that is not an excuse, but I'm going to use it anyway. So, I guess I'll start at Christmas and bring you up to the present.

Here it is before I decorated for Christmas...


...and after.


In case you couldn't tell, I collect nativity scenes.



Another before...


and after...


I definitely can't compete with all of you guys when it comes to ornaments, but I was thankful to have a real tree and the fun of decorating.

Okay, there that is done... it seems like ancient history...wait here's some more...


Kyri had a writing assignment at co-op.


Of course, it had to be on her favorite food.
Sub Sandwiches!

Okay, this post is starting to drag, so next one will bring us into the new year!!!
I hope you're happy, Grandma Throne, I know you will appreciate the nitty gritty stuff.
Until Part II...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Kyri. Though I can't read the report(it won't enlarge), it sure looks neatly written. I like sub sandwiches too.
    Holly your camera is working good now. These are great pics. ( Sorry, I can't find my old camera. I must have returned it to it's owner!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man oh man, Kyri would have loved to have been here in Feb. we made over 1600 subs that we sold for school : ) They were REALLY yummy, homemade sub buns from Flour Mill!

    ReplyDelete