Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update--Part II

Here goes...

Once there was a wonderful little pooch, who we all loved dearly...


Baxter adopted us and it couldn't be a better fit.

But, there happened along a sweet little pup who was abandoned by the road at our neighbor's house...


Though I tried and threatened to get rid of her, her winsome face made me recant of that evil deed.


It could be that a certain young lady, who will remain anonymous,


...begged and literally jumped in my arms when I said yes.

So, here we are with two dogs, one forever small...


...and the other destined to be massive...

Welcome Home, Molly!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love these Molly pictures. The one of Kyri and Molly in the snow could have been taken in Alaska, for all we know. Wow, that looks cold. Does Molly still get to sleep in the laundry room? That's just one more sure sign that she's a family member.

    ReplyDelete