Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update--Part III

I'm getting ooooooold!
It's not just the gray hair...


My son is fifteen!!!


I had to improvise(how's that, Mom?) and use whatever candles I could find. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera set right for this one.


The tea lights worked, though:)

The next day a strange phenomenon had happened to the cake...


Something or someone had done some tunneling.
The guilty party was a non- sugary type person.
Shawn? Bingo!!!

Oh, Well, Happy Birthday, Shallen!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are back Holly!!! I have missed you!!! Loved all the pics and the update!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your updates! And I love how Shawn eats cake :) I don't care for lots frosting either! Can't believe Shallen is 15 - where is time going?! Oh, and your pooches are just so cute. It would be WAY hard to resist that face! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too?? Travis will be 15 in April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your candles...necessity is the mother of invention! I'm glad Shawn saved the icing for me. I'm with Kyrr, Molly is a Keeper! I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless you, Holly. I'm holding you up in prayer. Sometimes prayer doesn't change things, it changed us! I sent you all a little something, hope it gets there before Sun. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting everyone, being stuck makes posts more fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly dear, where has time went?!?! We are getting old chic, my oldest will be 14 in Sept. and my baby will be 5 in May : ( Such as life!

    ReplyDelete