Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Country Kid Fun!


Here's a little of what goes on in the life of a country kid...


This is the Preemie Foal from a month ago, which we are still trying to fatten up. In the mean time, she has become a pet and playmate.


According to Kelt, after a little play, he pulled Neftali down into the hay beside him and she eventually fell asleep. Which prompted this photo shoot, I guess. Pets come in all sizes, you know:)


Kelton is my little chef, and one morning he took this picture of his breakfast. Poached eggs over ham and toast, topped with cheese, with a little bacon and broccoli on the side. Yum!

A little imagination goes a long a way out here!
Until later...

4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures. They could win in a contest. Kyri, you're beautiful girl, sweet,too! Kelt, the breakfast looks delicious...just the way I like it,'perfect egg' and all. Holly, sorry I missed your call, bad signal on my cell phone. Love to you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Holly, I missed reading your journal of 3-10-09. Thanks for sharing that memory maker. I agree with you, "hope it's a long time til Kyri walks down the aisle". Boy, she'll be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...LOVE the horse photos! My kind of livin'.

    ReplyDelete