Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Spider Lamp!!! Huh?

A long time ago...


...back when Shawn and I used to look like this.  I worked for a very special lady named...


Glenna Haney.  She was like my mom away from home.  She often had me dust a monstrous lamp.  She grumbled about it's out of controlled limbs, etc.  All this to say, this year I had floor lamps on my Christmas list.   You guessed it,  Shawn instructed me to close my eyes and this is what I opened them to... 


...a spider lamp!!! ARRRRRR.....  No, it's staying, Shawn loves it and I will adjust, I promise.  Though I might be like Mrs. Haney and grumble about it's unwieldy limbs!

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it! I've found it necessary to be VERY specific when telling Dave what I'd like for Christmas. Now he asks for links to the exact item I want ;) And he orders his own gift from me. No surprises for us! Yep, we're pretty boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, that was a funny moment when it was presented to you. I was kind of wondering how you all would resolve it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete