Thursday, January 10, 2013

Her Point of View

I never cease to be amazed...


at my daughter's way of viewing things.


I mean, she has never had a photography lesson in her life...


yet, her angle, or view of things is so different from how I naturally view things.


Things, Creatures, Scenes...I view them everyday, enjoy them, and move on,


but when she stops time with a still frame, it suddenly becomes art...


and natural ability to make the ordinary something more.


There's humor...


hunger...


quirky...


...but to capture this Titmouse, whom I've see hundreds of times, with this seed so perfectly poised in its mouth,  to me that's just amazing.

Looking forward to more beauty and fun, Kyri!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics....she should enter some of her photography in a contest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! She has a good eye =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyri, what can I say besides AWESOME? Makes me want to hide my camera. No really, I'm proud of you and love to look at your pics. Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is wonderful at capturing the moment on film and YOU are truly gifted with weaving the words to describe them. You are both artists....love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete