Friday, January 20, 2012

I Collect...

Some of you know that I collect Nativity Scenes.  Don't ask me how that got started...I really don't know, but here are just a few I found on my camera from Christmas.


My first nativity...collected from the shores of Moberly Lake, British Columbia
There are funny ones...
...and ones from foreign countries.
Then again, some are small like this one my sister brought to me from Alaska.
This one is my latest one...a lot of work, but a lot of fun.

I try to add one every year, not just any 'ole one, but something that has a memory or some meaning behind it.  I like for things to tell me stories when I look at them...

Until later...

3 comments:

  1. So neat! I really like the veggie tales one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the one from Monberly Lake.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see the one you just made. It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete